Wednesday 9 February 2011

Are you a Good or Bad Sleek Make Up Girl?

We all love them, I dont think I have met a person yet who doesn't have a Sleek Make Up palette - I have them all but thats because I am luck and get to test stuff and see if they are worthy LOL! No really we all love colour some more than others and some are afraid of it and dont want to spend money on the likes of Illamasque, MAC, Make Up Store so this is where the likes of Sleek Make Up come in....


I remember when they first came out and I was having a good chat while on a shoot on what we all thought of this brand and will it work etc. Well what do you know Collection 2000 eat your heat out... Sleek Make Up has become known on the high street for there reasonably priced palletts and slowly but surely for there rich in colour lipsticks, they are going from strength to strength with beautiful collections and palettes.


So which one are you? a Good or Bag gal lover?


Bad Gal i-divine Palette
This as with all is a highly pigmented, soft touch eye shadow palette with 12 shades a mix of their pearlescent and matte shades sitable for all eyecolours and skin tone perfect for us all.





I am liking the shade Gullible, beautiful as a day to day lid wash and great for a base for that sexy smokey eye. Abyss a deep blue a lovely deep blue in colour, shame that Obnoxious is very similar in colour, but then again if you run out of Abyss you have the other!, Underground is another one of my favs in this versitile pallette a deep pearlesent slate in colour tuely bag girl in coulour allowing you to bring out the devious sultry side in you, how wonderous is that....


Good Girl Limited Edition Pallette
This a fairy cupcake girlie girl fun packed palette full of gorgeous pinks and peaches, alot more daring in colour for the lighter skin tones but still totally on trend for S/S and useable from light to dark application and great a blusher as I found out on a shoot the other day. I feel all happy and like Barbie when I open up this palette definately a must have even if it is just to make you smile.






Beacuse it is Limited edition there are not many left now but click here and visit Glam.R or call 01502 565121 and Maria or Millie will sort you out anything you want including the palette of complete girliness.


So which one am I well I have to go with Bad Gal, one because I am and I love the pallete so much for its versitility and the fact anyone of any tone can use this palette, and lets just say I will be needing another one soon so unlike its lovely limited edition counterpart this one is a true keep. My only thing is I would like to see a couple more matte colours in there but hey thats me just being picky.


Enjoy and don't forget there is also the limited edition Sparkle palette available... personaly not sure the palette name reflects the spectrum of colours but loving Misletoe and Twinkle. Well done again to Sleek I am a fan thats for sure so keep watching this high street make up love carefully, be great if they could get their foundations as great as their colour palettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment